Dallas Electrical Wiring & Repair
Handling Loose Wires & Replacing Worn Out Connections
You might have a wiring problem in your walls if your circuits are frequently tripping. Wires can fray, burn, melt, and pit after years of use, especially if they have not been properly twisted from the beginning. Our Dallas electricians can quickly find the wiring problem and provide the needed part replacement or a fresh electrical circuit for your home.
Get answers to all of your questions by calling our team of Dallas electrical wiring repair technicians at (972) 362-1804.
Comprehensive Wiring Services You Can Trust
Make sure your home isn't at risk of electrical fire by having your wiring inspected and repaired by our highly qualified Dallas electrical wiring repair team.
Other Common Wiring Problems We Can Address Include:
- Inefficient charging for devices
- Power for appliances
- Unusually high electric bill
- Surges causing problems with computers, phones, and other devices
- Malfunctioning warm or hot dimmer switches or they don't dim to desired levels
- Shocks or sparks when you plug something into an outlet
- Bathroom or outside outlets not working
- Abnormally hot light bulbs, especially in recessed lighting
- Chirping smoke or carbon monoxide detectors
- Troubleshooting smart home systems
Handling Any Kind Of Wiring Issue
Running wires through your walls has never been easier! We help homeowners set up new lights, hide television cables, swap out old outlets, and more. ElectricMan has provided comprehensive electrical services for more than 35 years. You can trust our expert Dallas wiring repair electricians to solve even your toughest wiring problems.
Is Your Wiring Faulty?
Over time, things can go wrong with any electrical system. It’s part of the nature of wiring: connections break down and wires deteriorate. But what if the problem that develops is because of something that happened when the electrical system was installed, something you didn’t have any control over? There’s nothing so treacherous to the safety of your home as faulty wiring. Mistakes in the initial wiring of your home can take years to finally finally fail or show the signs of imperfection and can lead to serious safety hazards and property damage. If you suspect faulty wiring, don’t ignore these warning signs - reach out to a Dallas wiring repair expert from our team right away. A licensed electrician can help you find the problem areas in your wiring and repair them.
Common Signs Of Faulty Wiring Include:
- If your wiring doesn’t work, it’s probably faulty. This is the most obvious sign and is usually caught in newer homes before it has a chance to become more serious. However, that’s not always the case if you live in a house with previous owners, especially if only part of the wiring is faulty. If one outlet in a particular room has never worked, it’s probably the result of poor wiring or installation.
- Your lights flicker. This happens because the connections between the wires and devices are poor or in the process of breaking down. The flickering comes from voltage spikes as the current tries to overcome the poor connection. This can lead to arc faults and is a potential fire hazard.
- Your wiring is stapled on the outside of the wall. Even if there doesn’t appear to be any damage to the wire, this still qualifies as faulty wiring. This is because wiring should never be exposed on the outside of a wall, as it’s subject to damage when installed like this. If for some reason wiring must be outside of a wall, it must be placed inside an approved conduit to protect it.
- You smell burning or melting plastic. Wires that are carrying too much current or have poor connections tend to heat up. This melts the plastic shielding all wires are coated in. This plastic emits toxic gas when it melts, which has a very distinct scent. If you smell this in your home and can’t identify a source, you should call a licensed electrician immediately. If discovered and dealt with quickly, this can prevent your next call from being to the fire department.
- Your outlets and switches feel hot to the touch. A switch or outlet properly rated to handle the current going through it should not heat up. If they do, it’s a sign that they may be improperly wired, or that the outlet or switch itself is faulty, and should be replaced as soon as possible.
Installing New Lighting? Hire The Professionals!
Whether you're adding new track lights, installing new recessed lights, hanging a ceiling fan, upgrading old outdoor lights, or simply switching out a dimmer, the best way to ensure it is wired properly is to trust ElectricMan with the job. We will help you design and choose the right equipment and units for your home and get them installed in no time. Our company devotes itself to customer satisfaction. Become a part of our family by reaching out to our qualified, family-owned electrical service team.
For more information about our Dallas electrical wiring repairs, contact us at (972) 362-1804.
When you need us we’ll be there. Whether it's for simple electrical repairs or an electrical disaster demands emergency, call us today!
Financing & Specials
We are committed to presenting affordable solutions and tips that save you money, along with special offers and upfront pricing.
Licensed & Insured
Our technicians are professional, licensed, and certified electricians here to serve your needs with excellent customer service.
35+ Years of Experience
Our master electrician has over 35 years of experience and our background-checked techs have over a decade each! If we can't do it, it can't be done.
“Kids coming for Christmas, lots of food to prepare, No lights in the kitchen, on the brink of despair.... Her I-Phone still up, she went to the net, She Googled some words, and found the Best Bet.... He got someone going and soon---Power Flowing!!!”- The Overbey's
“I commend him on his persistence and determination to locate and repair the problem, which was no easy task!”- John C
“He also took the time to answer any questions I had. He was extremely thorough; great customer service!”- Jeri Darnell