Commercial Electricians in Dallas TX
From Commercial Repairs to Installation - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your commercial property relies on copious amounts of electricity to maintain a safe, productive, and climate-controlled environment. The wires, fixtures, and equipment within your commercial electrical system put forth great effort day in and day out to power your computers, fans, kitchens, monitors, and everything in between. Subject to typical wear and tear, your electrical system will occasionally need some professional assistance. Our Dallas commercial electricians at ElectricMan can ensure that your commercial electrical equipment is functioning properly and efficiently.
Types of Commercial Electrical Services We Provide
Some of our commercial electrical services include:
- Equipment repair/hook-up
- Lighting design and repair
- Meter base and panel changes
- Commercial equipment installation
- Data and voicelines
- Breakers and fuses
- Outlets and circuits
- Grounding systems
- Exhaust fans
- Fire marshal/code correction
- Kitchen hood vents
- Parking lot/sign lighting
- Surge protectors
What Are the Benefits of Routine Maintenance Service Agreements?
As a business owner, you don’t always have time to keep up with the maintenance and repairs for your commercial property’s electrical system needs. That’s why ElectricMan offers routine maintenance service agreements that help ensure your electrical system is operating effectively and efficiently all year long.
Here are some of the key benefits of routine maintenance service agreements:
- Prevent interruptions – Avoid breakdowns that could potentially put operations on hold and set your business back.
- Reduce life & safety risks – Protect your staff and clients from hazards posed by faulty electrical wiring.
- Help lower utility costs – Improve efficiency by making sure your equipment is in proper working condition.
- Increase your system’s lifespan – Give your system the maintenance it needs to yield a greater return on investment.
- Improve your bottom line – Save money on unexpected repairs or replacements down the road.
- Get expert insight – Receive recommendations on the services or repairs your system needs before being performed professionally.
- Have peace of mind – Be confident that your electrical system is in working order and any possible issues could be addressed immediately.
Contact us today to learn more about our routine maintenance service agreements!
Commercial Indoor & Outdoor Lighting Services
Every commercial property, whether it’s a restaurant or an office building, needs plenty of lighting inside and outside. We will work hand-in-hand with you to develop a lighting plan that will help you achieve the right look and feel for your space. Our Dallas commercial electricians can help you install every kind of light fixture, from motion-sensor outdoor lighting to smart or recessed indoor lighting.
Contact ElectricMan if you need a Dallas commercial electrician to assist with your next project. Call or text (972) 362-1804 today.
When you need us we’ll be there. Whether it's for simple electrical repairs or an electrical disaster demands emergency, call us today!
Financing & Specials
We are committed to presenting affordable solutions and tips that save you money, along with special offers and upfront pricing.
Licensed & Insured
Our technicians are professional, licensed, and certified electricians here to serve your needs with excellent customer service.
35+ Years of Experience
Our master electrician has over 35 years of experience and our background-checked techs have over a decade each! If we can't do it, it can't be done.
“Kids coming for Christmas, lots of food to prepare, No lights in the kitchen, on the brink of despair.... Her I-Phone still up, she went to the net, She Googled some words, and found the Best Bet.... He got someone going and soon---Power Flowing!!!”- The Overbey's
“I commend him on his persistence and determination to locate and repair the problem, which was no easy task!”- John C
“He also took the time to answer any questions I had. He was extremely thorough; great customer service!”- Jeri Darnell