As a Top Dallas Electrician, in today’s economy, I’m amazed at all of the companies that have been losing their Better Business Bureau ratings due to sloppy work and customer service. In the last few months, the BBB has dropped business’ ratings, or their BBB listing entirely, due to sloppy workmanship and unacceptable customer service practices.
Here at ElectricMan Inc., where we strive on a daily basis to maintain our A+ rating as a BBB Accredited Business, we don’t understand this way of thinking. Customer service is what sets us apart from our competitors, and even in an economy where customers and businesses may be struggling, it is never acceptable to lower the quality of service or your customers’ experience.
How Do We Achieve This Level Of Customer Service?
- Before employment, all of our technicians must pass a written in-house test that gives a true picture of how much experience and knowledge they have. This test cannot be passed by technical knowledge alone but requires experience developed through time in the field, performing a wide variety of electrical projects successfully. This test eliminates any candidates that aren’t familiar with the proper procedures to exceed industry standards in their workmanship.
- Unlike some businesses who simply collect references as a technicality, ElectricMan Inc. personally calls all of a candidate’s previous employers and personal references to verify their working habits and stability.
- We perform a local, state, and nationwide criminal and sex offender background search.
- We train all of our employees in the “ElectricMan Way” of doing business. Honesty and integrity always come first.
- Our technicians work on an hourly basis, not commission, so there is no incentive for them to “upsell” our customers for something they don’t want or need.
- Communication is key for both our company and our customers. All estimates, costs, and recommendations are communicated effectively upfront to ensure that there are no surprises in the cost of the services we will perform for you.
- Most importantly, if a problem ever arises regarding the service that you have received or the workmanship of our technicians, we are always available to personally discuss and address your concerns to come up with a solution to ensure your satisfaction.
The ElectricMan Difference
As the owner of ElectricMan Inc., I am so confident in our ability to satisfy our customers’ needs that I am including my personal mobile phone number here to ensure that our high level of customer service is never jeopardized. If you ever have any concerns regarding the level of service or the quality of the work that you receive from ElectricMan Inc. please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally. You can reach me, Nick Schaeffer, Master Electrician and Owner of ElectricMan Inc., at (972) 362-1804. I will always be happy to do everything that I can to make your experience with my company an enjoyable one.